This page is about how to make a simple vehicle turn right and how to set the angle it can turn to.
1. Make a small rectangle for the chassis. 1x3 is good to start.
2. Add wheels by going to the action blocks menu, then make them face the same way on the each of the corners of the rectangle.
3. Go to the scripting menu and look for either a mover or arrows facing right then place it in the scripting menu for the front wheels of the car and put it in the first column under the drive foward script. This is the simplest way to control it, but you can make different inputs on this wheel if you want.
4. Look for the Turn Right action in the scripting menu and put it in the second column down and second column across for the front wheels.
5. You can alter the turning radius by tapping on the Turn Right action in the wheels' scripting menu and it turn from 0° to 90°. 90 is a little awkward to use, though. The default setting is 30 degrees.
6. Press play and see how you did. Turning left is just as easy, do the same but replace right for left.