Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Terrain blocks include blocks such as hills and cliffs. They are used to add additional terrain to the default terrain of the world.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Terrain blocks to not join with other blocks.
- Terrain blocks do not move.
- They can overlap with the default terrain.
- Terrain blocks can only be selected when no other block is selected.
- This increases the number of taps needed to select the terrain. For example, one tap to deselect the current selected block and then another tap to select the terrain block.