Terrain blocks include blocks such as hills and cliffs. They are used to add additional terrain to the default terrain of the world.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Terrain blocks to not join with other blocks.
- Terrain blocks do not move.
- They can overlap with the default terrain.
- Terrain blocks can only be selected when no other block is selected.
- This increases the number of taps needed to select the terrain. For example, one tap to deselect the current selected block and then another tap to select the terrain block.