Tank Treads Wheel x3
The Tank Treads Wheel x3 is an Action Block that allows treaded vehicles (and other creations) to move and turn. Alternatively, it can also be used as a conveyor belt to move other Blocks.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Tank Treads Wheel x3 can be placed by directly selecting its individual wheels. Each wheel can be moved or scaled independently.
- An individual Tank Treads Wheel x3 wheel cannot be rotated to be out of alignment with its main axis. Instead, the Rotate handle spins the entire tread assembly.
- Any Tank Treads Wheel x3 wheel can be attached to other blocks by either of its hubcaps (the hubcaps act identically to the default Wheel's axle posts).
- Attaching any one of the Tank Treads Wheel x3's wheels to a block or model attaches the entire tread assembly to the object. So long as one of the tread assembly's wheels is attached to a block or model, the rest of the wheels do not have to be attached.
- When any part of the Tank Treads Wheel x3 is selected, its bounding box displays a white arrow. This indicates the forward direction of the Tank Treads Wheel x3 when placed in the world (or attached to a block).
- To select an individual wheel, click on it. Double-clicking the wheel, OR directly selecting the tread object itself, will select the entire Tank Treads Wheel x3 assembly.
List of Scripting Tiles[edit | edit source]
Image Tile Name Description Parameter Forward Powers the Tank Treads Wheel x3 in a forward direction Speed (Slider) Reverse Powers the Tank Treads Wheel x3 in a reverse direction Speed (Slider)
Usage[edit | edit source]
Usage information for this block.
Tips & Tricks[edit | edit source]
Tips and tricks for this block.