|This article is a stub. You can help Blocksworld Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Blocksworld Wiki by .
|Smash||Makes the model fall apart||None|
Smash is a general action. It is used in the script of any block to make the model break into its individual blocks.
Notes[edit | edit source]
As an Action[edit | edit source]
- Smash causes the model to separate into its individual blocks. Additionally, a bit of force is applied to make the blocks move outwards.
- Being smashed is irreversible.
- Unlike Explode, Smash will break Invincible models.
As a Condition[edit | edit source]
- Is true when the model is smashed.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Smash is commonly used to show that something (e.g. a blockster) has been defeated.