|This article is a stub. You can help Blocksworld Wiki by .|
|Icon here||Phantom||Removes the block's collider||Either single block or model.|
|Icon here||Solid||Reverts the block's collider to normal||Either single block or model.|
Phantom removes the block's collider, which prevents it from colliding with other blocks. Solid changes the collider back to solid.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Phantom blocks are fully visible and can move around normally.
- Phantom blocks can pass through other blocks, but they do not pass through terrain.
- Phantom and Solid are comparable with the other paired actions that affect an attribute: Freeze and Unfreeze; Hide and Appear.
- Unlike Hide and Appear, the Phantom actions have no delay.
- Phantom blocks cannot be dragged since dragging requires the collider.
As an action[edit | edit source]
Phantom removes the block's collider. Solid undoes Phantom.
As a condition[edit | edit source]
Phantom is True if the block is phantom. Solid is True if the block is solid.
History[edit | edit source]
Phantom and Solid were introduced in Blocksworld version 1.39.0 (January 2017)