|This article is a stub. You can help Blocksworld Wiki by .|
The Hyperjump Device is an Action Block. It is used to play different worlds.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
The Hyperjump Device can be bought from the Block Shop or won as a prize on the Lucky Prize Wheel. They cost 275 coins each.
They cannot be sold or bought in the Model Shop.
List of Scripting Tiles[edit | edit source]
The Hyperjump Device has a single action: Hyperjump.
|(Picture here)||Hyperjump||Plays the specified destination world||World (belonging to the builder)|
Hyperjump can be configured to jump to any world owned by the same builder. This includes unpublished worlds.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Jumping to another world will stop the current world and play the other world.
- Pressing "Restart" in the other world will restart at the original world.
- Published worlds other than the original world do not have Like buttons.
- Hyperjumping to a deleted world instead jumps to a demo world, where the avatars of some of the Blocksworld creators (Zaius, etc) play football and dance.
- It is possible to set a leaderboard time on a published destination world.
- Unpublished leaderboard worlds can be played and won, but no one can enter the leaderboard.
- It is possible to edit a Hyperjump Device's destination world (including unpublished). After some time, the Device will jump to the updated version of the destination world.
- This means it is possible to edit the content of a published world without having to go through moderation again.
- Animated Blocksters in destination worlds will be the default blockster instead of the blockster of the user playing the world.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Hyperjump is usually used to showcase other worlds made by the same builder. It can also be used to reduce lag in a world if there are a lot of unfrozen blocks and multiple distinct areas.