|This article is a stub. You can help Blocksworld Wiki by .|
|Hide Block/Model||Hides the block/model||Either block or model|
|Appear Block/Model||Unhides the block/model||Either block or model|
All blocks have a hidden attribute.
Hide and Appear are General Actions that set this hidden attribute to true and false.
Usage[edit | edit source]
As an action[edit | edit source]
Hide makes the block hidden.
Appear makes the block not hidden.
As a condition[edit | edit source]
Hide is True if the block or model is hidden.
Appear is True if the block or model is not hidden.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Both Hide and Appear have a split-second delay during which the affected blocks can be seen shrinking/enlarging.
- Hidden blocks are not visible.
- Hidden blocks cannot be dragged.
- Hidden blocks are automatically muted.
- Hidden blocks do not collide. They can pass through other blocks and the terrain.
- Being hidden or not hidden does not affect the mass of the block.
- Completely hidden models cannot move, but partially hidden models can still move.
- Hidden blocks cannot Unfreeze. (Possible bug?)
Warning[edit | edit source]
Making the model hide and the block appear simultaneously does not always produce desired results. Add a slight delay to the block appearing to prevent this. Or, if you just want that block to always be visible, put no input and then Appear (block only).