Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is a stub. You can help Blocksworld Wiki by .|
|Explode||Causes an explosion to happen at the middle of the block||Radius (slider)|
Explode is a general action. It is used in the script of any block to create an explosion.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When the action is selected in the Action Panel, two concentric spheres are visible.
- The red sphere has the same radius as the parameter.
- The white sphere has twice the radius of the red sphere.
As an Action[edit | edit source]
- Causes an explosion to happen. The size of the explosion is determined by the Force parameter.
- The centre of the explosion is in the middle of the block.
- An outward force is exerted from the centre of the explosion. (Higher force for larger radius).
- The force does not affect blocks outside the white circle.
- Blocks within the red zone of the explosion will break unless they are Invincible.
- Explosions also produce particle effects.
- The block that causes the explosion will disappear afterwards unless it is Invincible.
- Breakages caused by explosions are irreversible.
As a Condition[edit | edit source]
- Is true if the block is within an explosion. This can be its own explosion or the explosion of another block.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Explode is often used for the particle effects or to make blocks move away (from the centre of the explosion). It is also used commonly to break models.