We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
Blocksters are humanoid character Action Blocks. They can be controlled directly by users, or used as actors or props. Blocksters can be male and female versions.
The Avatar Blockster allows any player to play as themselves! Before, players were limited to playing with whatever character the Builder created for them. But now, you can play with your own personalized hero in any game that uses the Avatar Blockster!
- Avatar Blocksters are immediately replaced by a player's Profile Blockster after starting Play Mode. You can test this yourself by placing an Avatar Blockster into one of your own worlds and then pressing Play.
- Any Blocks or Props placed onto an Avatar Blockster in Build Mode will have priority and replace any Blocks or Props placed in the same position on the Profile Blockster. For instance, if you want all players to have a Laser Pistol, simply place a Laser Pistol onto the Avatar Blockster and it will appear in Play Mode, regardless of what the player had placed there.
- Script and outfit the Avatar Blockster in the same way you would a generic Blockster.
- Avatar Blocksters must be placed on the ground of a World, a No Glue surface, or a Terrain Block and have some sort of Movement control in order to be usable by a player.
- Placing an Avatar Blockster on a Building Block or other user-placed block surface will Glue the Blockster to it (in a sitting position). Blocksters placed in this manner have no movement physics and are essentially nonmoving props.
List of Scripting Tiles
Image Tile Name Description ParameterError creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination Blockster Mover Causes Blockster to walk SpeedError creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination Blockster Jump Causes Blockster to jump Force Blockster Stay Causes Blockster to hold position Strength Blockster Go To Tag Causes Blockster to move toward the nearest object with the associated Tag; Blockster will hold position near to the object Speed Blockster Chase Tag Causes Blockster to aggressively chase the nearest object with the associated Tag; Blockster will bump and/or push against the object Speed Blockster Avoid Tag Causes Blockster to run directly away from any object with the associated Tag Distance Blockster Turn To Tag Causes Blockster to turn in place, facing toward the nearest object with the associated Tag N/A
Usage information for this block.
Tips & Tricks
Tips and tricks for this block.